ever have one of those days where you learn a WHOLE lot and accomplish absolutely NOTHING? well i had one of those frustrating days today. here's some of what i learned...
1) what you thought was checked off the list already, buried, and underground many times comes back on the list to haunt you
2) saying no to people is really really hard...especially when they are good people that you respect a lot
3) one of the key reasons we struggle saying no is somehow deeply tied to our desire to be loved and valued
4) being nice is a very good thing, but can also be a big liability when it compromises honesty
5) it is absolutely 100% IMPOSSIBLE to rent a 7+ passenger vehicle a day before July 4th anywhere in new york state