1) the trip to Pittsburgh is now a couple hours shorter, but for some reason feels just as long
2) wondering what is so great about pro hockey...even if the Penguins are in the finals
3) wondering why the finals have to be 7 games and not just 1 to get it over with :)
4) pondering the hard and often frustrating transition from high school to college/adult life
5) realizing that something is seriously wrong when you cross the border into PA and are excited to see $3.99/gallon.
I am loosing my fear of the ball... I've gotten hit at least 3 times since the season started and have bruises, but its not so bad! Not that it is enjoyable, but they usually don't aim for my head or use rocks instead of balls, like a certain little brother used to do!
One of my dreams is to open a coffee house someday... And Greece might very well be an excellent location! Oh - the potential! However - by the time we could afford (financially & time-wise) to jump into that endeavor, I wonder if cafes will still be popular?
I suppose I'm more interested in creating the atmosphere... choosing the furniture, colors, aromas, music, lighting, design,... than in the actual coffee. Any one wanna partner with me? You handle the business end and I'll take care of the people end!
Just out of curiosity - what features would YOU look for in a coffee house?
i.e. fireplace, Jack Johnson music, couches, exposed beams,...
Notice the VERY awesome afghan my mom made for us! She actually had to go to the doctor while making it, because she had an allergic reaction to the yarn! Yet - she persevered and we have a BEAUTIFUL afghan that fits our ginormous bed! Yeah, Mom!
AND our totally awesome bookshelf that Cory's dad made for us for our anniversary/Cory's birthday! Our house feels so much more homey now! Thanks, Dad!