this is a weekend of travel for us. we're spending the first part of the weekend with Shanna's family to celebrate Grant's graduation from high school and then taking off for a short "anniversary getaway" on Sunday night. it's been SUPER nice to get away for 4 straight days! a couple random thoughts...
1) the trip to Pittsburgh is now a couple hours shorter, but for some reason feels just as long
2) wondering what is so great about pro hockey...even if the Penguins are in the finals
3) wondering why the finals have to be 7 games and not just 1 to get it over with :)
4) pondering the hard and often frustrating transition from high school to college/adult life
5) realizing that something is seriously wrong when you cross the border into PA and are excited to see $3.99/gallon.