Labels

1.13.2009

Birthday Dinner


Last year at this time we were interviewing for Cory's position here at Lakeshore. We had an awesome weekend, but our focus was definitely not on birthdays. :) So, I told Cor not to worry, but next year he'd better do something really nice! As in a fancy dinner, but when my birthday rolled around yesterday I didn't really have a big desire to go out. So, Cory surprised me with a dinner that he made himself! When he walked in the door with this huge hunk of meat I was pretty nervous. :) But, our friend, Ray has been rubbing off on us! Pork wrapped in bacon and garlic and scalloped potatoes-hash brown style. Plus, some fresh bread. yum! For dessert I got a Caramel Steamer with extra caramel and whipped cream. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Good job Cory... and happy belated birthday Shanna...