Labels

12.11.2008

Thankful Thursday...

Okay, so a lot of blogs out there in webworld attach a certain something to days of the weeks. i.e. Wordless Wednesday or Not Me! Monday. And since I so easily forget the many blessings that God showers down on me... and I LOVE this idea... I thought I'd put it out there for everyone to see and for my heart to be a more thankful one. So - here comes Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for...
  1. Music, especially Christmas music. And my radio that plays music ALL DAY LONG!
  2. My apartment - especially today, because it is clean! But, also because it is warm and safe and everything works... and when it doesn't we just call someone to fix it. or when we lock ourselves out, we call someone and they unlock our door... (but we definitely DON'T know that from experience! No way! Not us!)
  3. Cory - because he's my "hero" - he's not perfect (just like me) but he works hard to grow and love and learn. And he challenges and encourages me every day.
  4. For the specific set of skills & talents God has given me. And for my unique personality. I struggle with these 2 a lot. Too often, I want to be different than who I am. But, God fashioned me out of love and with a role that He wants ME to fulfill. So - I'm working to be thankful for who I am and to be able to live my life with passion and confidence.
  5. Ghiradelli Extra Chocolate Brownies... I don't think I need to explain that one! Yum!

No comments: